Looking for ways to spruce up your business for the new year as things open back up? Signage is an easy, effective way to do that! Does the storefront of your business need a new look for the new year? What kind of shape is your sign in? According to the Sign Research Foundation, more than half the shoppers (on an average 54%) have driven by and failed to find a business because the sign was too small or unclear. Signs that are too small or illegible can mean a missed opportunity. Also, almost 2 in 5 shoppers say they have made quality assumptions about a business based on what your sign looks like. Is it attractive, is it clear and in good condition? We know 2020 was hard on many businesses, but 2021 can be the year for positive changes in the economy. At BSC we have a team of talented salespeople and designers that are here to assist through the entire process of getting a more refreshed look and updating your signs.
Easy ways to improve the look of your business with signs
- Check illumination – if your sign isn’t lighting 100%, let us fix it!
- Are the faces of your sign in good shape? Replacement faces can be done for most signs
- Have us paint bases or rusting cabinets
- Repair any damaged or fading components
- Vinyl on doors and windows – after time vinyl will crack and impact will fade.
- Ready for a full rebrand? Choose a good partner (hopefully us) to assist you with permitting, fabrication, and installation of a new sign
- New banner or open sign can let potential patrons know you are ready for business
BSC SIGNS is an award-winning full-service licensed sign contractor and custom fabricator based in Broomfield, Colorado. We design, build, and install signage for businesses and organizations in Denver Metro, Boulder, Colorado Springs, and throughout Colorado and southern Wyoming.